- Taipei Language Institute (TLI)
- Chinese Associate Academy
- Mandarin Daily News Language Center
- National Taiwan University - Language Center
- National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
- National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
- Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
- Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
- Fu Jen Catholic University – Center of Chinese Language and Culture
- Soochow University – Chinese Language Center
Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
Basic Information of the School
Year of Establishment：1991
About the Programs
- Start Time: Every month
- Teaching Materials: A combination of many different text-books
- Number of Students Per Class: One-by-one, Groups and Customized Courses
- Located near the Metro Dongmen Station, ensuring convenience for transportation and living (with the famous Yongkang Shopping District).
- Famous for the culturally immersive style of teaching, the Center places a strong emphasis on learning Chinese as a cultural artifact and not just as a language.The Center provides a wide choice of programs such as: Regular Programs that start at the beginning of every month, Summer Camp regarding Chinese culture, Customized Chinese Language Programs available for groups and organizations, Private One-by-one Lessons and Intensive Courses that are available either for 2-weeks, 3-weeks or 6-weeks.
- Suitable for…: Short-term exchanges, long-term language programs, additional Chinese language courses for foreign students studying at Taiwan, people that are already working but wishes to further develop their Chinese language abilities, students that are taking up Chinese language study for a specific field of use/knowledge.