- Taipei Language Institute (TLI)
- Chinese Associate Academy
- Mandarin Daily News Language Center
- National Taiwan University - Language Center
- National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
- National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
- Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
- Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
- Fu Jen Catholic University – Center of Chinese Language and Culture
- Soochow University – Chinese Language Center
National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
Basic Information of the School
Year of Establishment：1956
About the Programs
- Start Time: Start Time: Four Semesters per year (the beginning of each term are March, June, September and December respectively), and also host short-term exchange programs from time to time
- Teaching Materials: Materials published by the University (A Course in Contemporary Chinese, Practical Audio-Visual Chinese, etc.) and other materials.
- Number of Students Per Class: Groups of 8 to 15
- Located near the Metro Guting Station and the Taipower Building Station, ensuring convenience in transportation and living (with the NTNU Shopping District and Nightmarket).
- Is the largest, and most famous Chinese language center in Taiwan. There are an approximate of 1,700 students at the institute per semester, from more than 70 countries across the world. Apart from the 3-month Regular Programs that are hosted every semester, the Training Center also offer customized short-term language and cultural programs (for groups of 15 or more), 3-week Intensive Chinese Courses, Business Chinese as according to the different topics, TOCFL Preparatory Lessons, etc.
- Suitable for…: Short-term exchanges, long-term language programs, additional Chinese language courses for foreign students studying at Taiwan.