- Taipei Language Institute (TLI)
- Chinese Associate Academy
- Mandarin Daily News Language Center
- National Taiwan University - Language Center
- National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
- National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
- Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
- Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
- Fu Jen Catholic University – Center of Chinese Language and Culture
- Soochow University – Chinese Language Center
National Taiwan University - Language Center
Basic Information of the School
Year of Establishment：1983
About the Programs
- Start Time: Four Semesters per year (the beginning of each term are March, June, September and December respectively)
- Teaching Materials: Practical Audio-Visual Chinese, Far East Everyday Chinese, Learning Chinese with Newspaper, etc.
- Number of Students Per Class: Groups of 5 to 7
- Located near the Metro Gongguan Station, ensuring convenience for transportation and living (with the Gongguan Shopping District and Nightmarket).
- Host occasional field trips every spring and autumn semester, in addition to the cultural activities to be held every semester throughout the year. Holds equal emphasis on teaching of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Teaches Pinyin with Traditional Chinese characters, and highlights scripting practices for the students. The programs are structured strictly, with a Downgrade/Repeat/Kick-out System (according to the Attendance Rate, Exam Performance, In-Class Performance, etc.)
- Suitable for…: Long-term language programs, additional Chinese language courses for foreign students studying at Taiwan.