- Taipei Language Institute (TLI)
- Chinese Associate Academy
- Mandarin Daily News Language Center
- National Taiwan University - Language Center
- National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
- National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
- Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
- Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
- Fu Jen Catholic University – Center of Chinese Language and Culture
- Soochow University – Chinese Language Center
Mandarin Daily News Language Center
Basic Information of the School
Year of Establishment：1973
About the Programs
- Start Time: At the beginning of each month (from Monday to Friday)
- Teaching Materials: Provided by the Language Center, but also uses Chinese learning materials used by the different language centers across Taiwan for support
- Number of Students Per Class: One-by-one, or groups starting from 2 or more
- Located near the Metro Guting Station and the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station, ensuring convenience for transportation and living.
- There are the Regular Programs that start every month, 3-month Intensive Programs, Summer and Winter Chinese language camps, and Pronunciation Programs for those that require additional pronunciation practices. Well-known for their teaching in Chinese and the use of Zhuyin in their Chinese teaching.
- Suitable for…: Short-term exchanges, long-term language programs, additional Chinese language courses for foreign students studying at Taiwan, Chinese language learners that are looking to improve their pronunciation.