- Taipei Language Institute (TLI)
- Chinese Associate Academy
- Mandarin Daily News Language Center
- National Taiwan University - Language Center
- National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
- National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
- Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
- Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
- Fu Jen Catholic University – Center of Chinese Language and Culture
- Soochow University – Chinese Language Center
National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
Basic Information of the School
Year of Establishment：2006
About the Programs
- Start Time: Four Semesters per year (the beginning of each term are March, June, September and December respectively)
- Teaching Materials: Teaching materials and publications such as Practical Audio-Visual Chinese, Touring Taiwan – Learning Chinese, Taiwan Journal, Selections of Taiwanese Short Stories, etc.
- Number of Students Per Class: Groups of 5 to 12
- Located near the Metro Technology Building Station, ensuring convenience for transportation and living.
- Despite being a relatively new language center, the teaching materials used focus on topics regarding the characteristics and culture of Taiwan, to be taught alongside with the cultural influence of the countries the students are from. The courses place equal attention to listening, speaking, writing and reading skills, and encourages the studying of the Chinese language as a cultural artifact and as an artform.
- Suitable for…: Long-term language programs, additional Chinese language courses for foreign students studying at Taiwan.