- Taipei Language Institute (TLI)
- Chinese Associate Academy
- Mandarin Daily News Language Center
- National Taiwan University - Language Center
- National Taiwan Normal University – Mandarin Training Center
- National Taipei University of Education – Chinese Language Education Center
- Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
- Tamkang University – Chinese Language Center
- Fu Jen Catholic University – Center of Chinese Language and Culture
- Soochow University – Chinese Language Center
Chinese Culture University – Mandarin Learning Center
Basic Information of the School
Year of Establishment：1992
About the Programs
- Start Date: Every month
- Teaching Materials: Practical Audio-Visual Chinese, Far East Everyday Chinese and others
- Number of Students Per Class: One-by-one, Groups of 6 to 12
- Located near the Metro Technology Building Station, ensuring convenience for transportation and living.
- With the majority of the students being Asian, the rest are usually from America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. The Group Lessons are divided into Long-term and Short-term language programs, with a choice for more than 10 additional modules, HSK programs, TOCFL Preparatory Lessons, Free Tutoring Sessions, TOCFL Talks, TOCFL Online Practices and more. To cater to the different learning purposes and requirements of the individual students, there are one-by-one courses and that up to 4 students per class that customize the content, teaching materials, monolingual or bilingual teaching (Japanese, Korean or English alongside with Chinese) of the lessons according to the level of the students. Facilities within the Center include a Digital Learning-Center, Café, and other areas for discussions, studying, reading of newspapers and journals, and many other activities outside of classes.
- Suitable for…: Short-term exchanges, long-term language programs, additional Chinese language courses for foreign students studying at Taiwan, people that are already working but wishes to further develop their Chinese language abilities, students that are taking up Chinese language study for a specific field of use/knowledge.